Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Glimpse  by Leah Beth

Chapter Three: Fellowship of Nine

Fellowship of the Ring
Nine individuals, most strangers, given the task to go to the stronghold of the enemy and destroy His most valuable possession. Four kindreds, three not trusting of the others, the fourth trusting in all. One Wizard, wisest of all the Istari, who does not have the strength to fight the Demon of the Ancient World. Two destinations, one a stronghold of Men, the other the Mountain of Doom. Two members lost, one in the deepness of the world, the other in battle. Eight changed forever, never to be the same again.

One Fellowship, entrusted with the fate of Middle-earth.

Nazgul
Nine Kings of Men, totally blinded and corrupted by their own greed, took nine magic rings without question and so passed into the Shadow Realm, becoming Wraiths of their former selves. The King of Angmar, strongest in life, stayed that way in pseudolife, leading the Nazgul in their reign of terror.

Ages passed and the fallen kings became legend, nothing but a story told by the fire to scare children. But their did not fall out of existence. They remained, bound to Shadow and secrecy, until called upon by their Master, Sauron, servant of Morgoth who was the first evil.

*TBC*





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List