Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

On a Moonlit Night  by Elemmírë

Some of you may perhaps be wondering (and maybe a bit disappointed) as to why there is no mention of Frodo's reaction to the shocking news of his parents' unfortunate and untimely deaths. I chose not to include Frodo's reaction in this particular tale because I wanted the story to be more about the reactions of Primula and Drogo's family, which included many more than just their son. I wanted to explore the events of that fateful night, how the accident was happened upon by the fisher-hobbits, and how the Master of the Hall reacted, etc.

My other reason for not including Frodo here is that I will soon begin posting a multi-chaptered story focusing on the aftermath in the months following the tragedy, which will very much have young Frodo as part of its focus. I also have in the works (but far from being posted anytime soon) a tale which will follow Frodo through the stages of his grief.

I have made reference to Frodo's reaction in some of my other tales such as, "Life Goes On' and 'Lullaby', however.

~Elemmírë~

p.s. A great big THANK YOU to all who have read this tale of mine and also to those who took the time to review. I appreciate the feedback and I enjoyed hearing from each and every one of you~ :D





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List