Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Confusion  by Anso the Hobbit

AUTHORS NOTES

First of all: As some of you know, due to massive RL hindrances this spring and summer my internet access and posting possibilities have been rather scarce for months now: I’m sorry for not having been able to be around reading, commenting and posting as I have wanted to.

This story is written as a token of gratitude and thanks to two good friends who unexpectedly helped me out in ways I had never imagined possible. They understood my predicament and took action like friends never have done towards me before and I am very, very grateful for their gesture and friendship!

Marigold: Had it not been for you I would never have written fanfiction in the first place and I am very grateful for the guidance, encouragement and confidence you have shown in me and my droodling these past few years. You’re a lovely person and I’m glad I have got to know you.

Llinos: Your stories are among my most treasured reading and your hospitability and generosity has many times now made it possible for me to visit the Shire and get to know hobbits (especially our beloved Merry, included the Magnificent KnittedMerry) and Tolkien, the real Shire and you better!

My most sincere thanks and hugs to the both of you once again. You’ll get the real hugs very soon! :D

For those of you who remember my Crickhollow story I will post more there later, I have three new chapters written, but I had to do this first. Enjoy!





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List