Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

My Collection of Drabbles   by Periantari

“It is great to see you on the path of recovery, Frodo. What a path you had which was the darkest one of all,” said Faramir.

“We all had our struggles during the war and I am indebted to all that had distracted Sauron while Sam and I gradually …made it,” said Frodo slowly.

“The honest truth was that we all did not know if the right decisions were made at each turning point,” Faramir sighed. Thoughts about the siege, his father, the death of his brother flashed through his mind, but he turned back to Frodo, “I am glad that you are recovering- let me know if you need anything during this time in Minas Tirith.”

Frodo studied the Steward closely and spoke perceptively, “You need not worry about things that you cannot change. We all have doubted our actions but please be glad we made it.”

“You too, dear hobbit. Do not fault yourself at the end. We are all so glad you and Sam made it back.”

Emotions ran high for the hobbit and Man, and Faramir wrapped Frodo in a hug. 

“We live to see another age of Middle-earth, thank you to you and your kind.”


A/N- Double Drabble written for Shirebound and Grey_wonderer for their birthdays in March




<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List