Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Just to be With You  by Pervinca

 

Just to be With You

 

Author’s Notes:

I’m just going to take a moment here to thank everyone who read this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I’d also like to let you all know that I do have plans for a sequel, which will include the Peregrin/Diamond romance that I have hinted at (yes, I know I originally claimed that I’d never be able to write one of those, but I’ve changed my mind). It will be set after our hobbits return from their “honeymoon” and will continue until, at least, Merry becomes the Master, and probably after that too.

I have to personally thank Pearl Took (and her husband!) for allowing me to draw on some of her ideas for hobbit weddings. I would have had no hope with that final chapter otherwise! Thank you so much, big sister! Some of the ideas also came from modern weddings, but the idea of the witnesses sharing the first dance was from my own little mind.

I’m never one to shy away from promoting my other stories, so if you liked this story, I would recommend reading “Life is What Happens”. Some of the scenes and ideas from this story overlap with scenes in that one. But, of course, no one is making you do it J.

Once again, thank you to all!

- Pervinca





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List