|About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search|
|A Perilous Journey to Lorien by LadyJaina||3 Review(s)|
|Janvpals||Reviewed Chapter: 10 on 5/17/2022|
|I'm going to list out the things I loved from this chapter.|
1) Aragorn swearing. I just loved it for some reason, though I think he would not swear out of anything save desperation (and you did just that!).
2) Merry standing up for himself and for Gimli. Like the fellowship has become so close now! I love reading about how the fellowship has become like a family.
3) Healer!Aragorn. Please. Please this is SO CUTE OMG im cryinggg
4) Aragorn crying while healing Legolas. Like OH MY GODS the feels. The sheer FEELS.
5) Your names of the elves! I loved them too aha. I just love all the elvish names. And your incorporation of sindarin again!
Author Reply: I should preface this reply by saying that chapter 10 is my absolute favorite! I wrote the entire story with it in mind.
1) Yesssss. The swearing! I don’t generally see Aragorn as a swearer, but it just fit! I literally couldn’t think of anything else he’d realistically say!
2) I love Merry. He’s so fun to write!
3) See original reply lol.
4) YES! So glad I captured some feels.
5) I did do a smidge of research into Elven names. I don’t remember if I included it, but Foendil means “long sighted one” and Turon “master or victory”. Ain, who isn’t named until later is “same or identical” with the thought that she might have been an unexpected twin.
|asms2||Reviewed Chapter: 10 on 4/9/2022|
|Good chapter - that was intense! |
Author Reply: This chapter was probably my favorite to write--I'm glad you enjoyed!
|Legolass||Reviewed Chapter: 10 on 7/9/2021|
|What a gruesome task Aragorn had to take on, but how devoted he was to saving his friend! He may have been just in time. Looking forward to what happens next. Great writing!|
Author Reply: Thank you so much! Chapter ten is definitely my favorite chapter so far--and the one that took the most drafts to get right!