Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

I Entulessė (The Return)  by MJ

Dear Readers and Reviewers,

I would very much like to thank all who have read or are reading this story, and all who have been offering their kind reviews. After five years of near total writer's block, this is providing a much needed balm to the spirit, and is encouraging me to continue with my one currently in-progress work. When that's finished, I'm hoping it will have greased the gears of my brain enough to go back and finish the blocked sequel to The Return.

I have every intention of responding to the reviews, as I began, but as I have said, I'm in the midst of preparing to go on a several week business trip — and wouldn't you know, I managed to get a whopper cold this past weekend that segued into a sinus infection. I'm trying very hard to get it cleared up before we leave, which means a lot of rest (and chicken soup). As my brain is only functioning so well at the moment, I think it best if I hold off on my responses until I can answer intelligently. But rest assured, I am reading and delighting in each and every one. As soon as my brain is back up to speed, I plan to get back to it, even if I have to go find a coffee shop with wi-fi during the trip!

Bless all of you for your kindness, and your support.

Pax!

MJ





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List