Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

What Comfort You May Find  by sheraiah

To all currently following this story:


Thank you so very much for hanging with me for all these years! I appreciate each and every one of you, truly.


As some of you who have asked may know, I am currently completely re-writing this story. I could not have finished it in its present form, as I am no longer the same person I was when I began it. Hence, the re-write. This has always been a story I wanted to tell, but as I have grown, so has it. While not even close to as traumatic as losing a spouse to death, having my own marriage end has changed my perspective on this. The new version of the story will bear very little resemblance to the version preceding this announcement. Therefore, I am posting this to give ample warning to anyone who loves this story in its present version to save a copy while you can because I will be removing it prior to posting the new version. At this time, I don't know exactly when the new one will be ready to post, but I wanted to go ahead so that anyone who wants to has time to grab a copy of this version.


Thank you all again,

sheraiah





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List