Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Letters  by Elanor Silmariën


Dear Mister Frodo,

I really like the orange marigolds also. Rosie likes 'em too. I don't think I'd ever be able to read Elvish, though it would be nice. And I like Bilbo too. He was just a bit odd, when he stoped my to give me the ink botle. I would've thought he's send it home with my old Gaffer, but he just cumes right up and nocks on the door and says, "I've got somthing for Master Samwise." He is very nice, though. Isn't he? He caled me "Master Samwise"! When I fell out of that tree, it didn't exakly hurt until I hit the ground. All I said was, "I'm never climming no blasted tree again!" I'll be in bed for 2 and one half weeks, though my arm will take 3 or maybe 4 weeks to heal. It is such a bother, because now everione is making such a fuss over me. I had to take some nasty liquid for the pain. I told them that I'd rather to deal with pain than with that horid stuff, but how it did make me sleep. I'll be very glad for your comming home. Ted came over today. To send his "regards and sympathy", says he. His mother was over too, and all she did was say ,"How aweful it is to let a child up in a tree."  I saw Ted's smerk as he left with his mum. He was down-right happy I'm "injured". It's so...outrageous! But he'll nevver catch me going up a tree agan.

I'll be glad to see you soon,

Your, (very tired), Samwise





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List