Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Merry's Graduation  by PIppinfan1988

Epilogue - The Saga Continues…

This is the end of Merry’s Graduation. This is what the entire story was *supposed* to be about, lol, but then backstory (and Ferumbras) came into play…and well, you know the rest.

Merry does go on to tutor Degger for a few months, “milking” his holiday for all he can get, lol. How successful Merry is, we’ll see in the next tale. ;-) Various portions of what was said or done in this story will come up again in a forthcoming tale that resumes the storyline of Paladin and Ferumbras, either by way of backstory or deed. We shall have to wait and see. The story is not yet titled, but growing everyday in size.

Thank you to Grey Wonderer for the nudge to write this tale…lol, I had fun with it. I got a kick out of Dreamflower’s name for my Ferumbras: prat. Oh, that is so fitting for him. :-) A HUGE thank you to Garnet Took for all the betas. I got to most of the errors you caught, but there are some that I probably still missed. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and leave an encouraging word--Pearl, Dreamflower, Garnet, G.W., Anso, Bodkin…Larner…hope I didn’t miss anyone. (Well, I did!  A special thank you goes to Harrowcat--thank you for all your encouragement, too! :-) PF, 1/16/06)  As I’ve told someone recently, I get 40 miles to the gallon with encouragement.

Take care,

PF





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List