Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Your Heart Will Be True  by Write Sisters

/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/

Your Heart Will Be True

/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/\^/

Please view the trailer!: http://aragorn-legolas.5u.com/mediapage.html

Authors: Sarah (the bookish, plausibility-mad realist) and Hannah (also known as Siri) (the crazy, starry-eyed visionary)

Rating: PG-13 for angst, character-torture, battle violence, tense situations, and character death

(oh dear, now that's got you going, hasn't it…?)

Timeframe: Year 7 of the Fourth Age — 9 years after The Return of the King — Aragorn is 97.

Book-based or Movie-verse?: Both. Sorry if it's confusing…

Background: Most of our original characters are reappearing from our other fics: Death or Despair, Thorongil, and Darkest Night. Particularly the last two. I'll post an appendix concerning their histories if enough people want it. Also, even though our combined collection of stories couldn't possibly have ALL happened to Aragorn and Legolas, some of the background for our fics are based on Cassia and Siobhan's Mellon Chronicles. You can read their stories under Cassia's name here on ff.net, or else on their site: www.aragorn-legolas.5u.com 

Disclaimers: All recognizable characters and places in this fic do not belong to us, but are rather the creation of one of the most incredible authors of all time: J.R.R. Tolkien. We have no permission to use Tolkien's characters and places, but are not being paid for our work either. Raniean, Trelan, and Rorin are the property of Cassia and Siobhan, used with permission. All other characters and places are ours.

In Honor Of: Lurker_elf, Cassia, Karina, Belothien, Lady Sandry, MarianaNimeneth, Anarril, Hiro-tyre, and Maranwe: you who reviewed Darkest Night most faithfully and so well! Our feet are still floating two feet above the ground. This is first and foremost in honor of you.

and

ErynLasgalen26, wellduh…, silvanelf, lomeloke, TheRowan and everyone else who reviewed after we were done posting! You have no idea how much unexpected feedback motivates us while we're writing more. Ditto for those who saw the trailer and e-mailed us! Hugs for every one of you.

and 

As ever and always, world without end, etc.: CHLOE! Because… well… because your verbal feedback is gratifying, because your fics are angsty, because your humor is insane, because you are you, and because dedicating our fics to you has become such a habit that we do not think we can stop!





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List