Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

The Courtship of Peregrin Took  by PIppinfan1988

*Heavy sigh*  Well...looks like I'm doing it again; another Pippin romance.  While this tale is not A/U, JRRT didn't exactly write about Pippin's love-life, either...which leaves it wide open for my wild imagination.  Yes, that *can* be dangerous!  I first introduced Sapphira in an earlier tale: Where Roses Grow, although much later in the story.  However, even then, I knew I wanted to do "something" with Pippin and her.  I love Diamond, and I promise to include her in this tale, but again, it will be later in the story.  I hope you decide to stay and watch the tale unfold.  Happy reading...

The story begins in the spring of 1426, S.R.

A question from a friend:

"I do have to ask this, does this one start after "Roses" and continue on with that line or is this a separate story and not related to "Roses"? Just wondering if Pip is still in mourning over his wife and child or if that story has no relationship to this one." G.W.

Author Reply: "...But as you know, the entire story of Roses was A/U, having nothing really to do with my "real" Pippin universe. So I guess the basic answer would be that this story is separate."

Disclaimer: All hobbits and Middle-earth belong to JRR Tolkien, but I can dream, can't I?





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List