Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Whispers of the Dark  by MysteriousWays

So I was posting on my favorite forum one day, in a discussion of Frodo.  As I was writing about what made it possible for Frodo to resist the ring as long as he did, the thought occurd to me that there was a good story here.  so here it is.  My personal interpretation of what specifically the ring was doing to Frodo in the time that he was the ring bearer.

I would like to take this time to say that this is not intended to drive the point that Frodo failed.  I am not one of these people who believe that he did.  I could write an essay explaining my view of Frodo's actual success.  I have reasoning behind my thinking, beyond it was his pity that saved Gollum.  But this is not the place.  I may write that paper later. 

Go forth and read my story.  If you find it a deeply disturbing expeariece feel free to post comments accordingly.  Chances are you will not be the first person to say things like, "You really need to see a therapist."  Accolades and Questions are welcome too.  I like to answer questions. :)





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List