Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Between Dawn and Dusk  by Lily Frost

Foreword: I know that we are supposed to upload author’s notes with chapters rather than on their own, but I feel that this series deserves an introduction.

Celebrian, the daughter of Galadriel and Celeborn, wife of Elrond and mother of Elladan, Elrohir and Arwen is a mostly unexplored character. She is a minor canon character, who is generally only alluded to in the books.

I propose to explore her through those around her in this series of vignettes, sketches and short stories. The way I see her may not be the way the reader sees her, but each to their own. Please give my Celebrian a chance, tell me how see her in a review, but don’t outright flame and tell me that I’m wrong.

The name of the series is explained in the piece of the same title uploaded here. Each piece can be read on their own, or in the order posted... which is in no way at all chronological, or even logical really.

They will vary from cheerful and light hearted, to downright angst-loaded, tear-jerkers. I will post a rating and warning at the top of each if it’s needed, and the overall rating is the highest possible for sexual and violent themes. Not all pieces are this rating, in fact, maybe none are, but to be safe.

Thank you for your time. Please enjoy and review!

--Lily Frost





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List