Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

We Will Follow  by PIppinfan1988

“...but his closest friends were Peregrin Took (usually called Pippin) and Merry Brandybuck (his real name was Meriadoc, but that was seldom remembered). Frodo went tramping all over the Shire with them, but more often he wandered by himself, and to the amazement of sensible folk he was sometimes seen far from home walking in the hills and woods under the starlight. Merry and Pippin suspected that he visited the Elves at times, as Bilbo had done.” - JRRT, FOTR.

This is a story that I experimented with in that I put the climax at the beginning ( at least, I think I did!)--but yes, there's action throughout the rest of the story as well.  So far, my eyes are the only ones editing these stories, so if a word gets dropped, or something could be expressed better, please let me know. Thanks!

Second Edition, May 15, 2005.  Not much tweakage; just some grammar corrections or adding a bit of dialogue to enhance a situation.  I did change the title of chapter 10.  The previous one sounded too drastic.  Again, my eyes are the only ones editing this story, so if something is amiss, don't hesitate to PM me.  Thank you for visiting.





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List