Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Celeritas' Birthday Bash 2012  by Celeritas

In true hobbit fashion, I celebrate my birthday by writing people stories, according to prompts that they give out.  The total this year was less than in previous years, and honestly, I'm grateful--it's been a good while since I've been able to write, so having a "manageable" number was helpful.  I've been through a lot in the past year, and have not been able to write as much as I'd have liked.  This has been enough to prime the pump, and I'm hoping to dedicate the rest of my time this year to pumping out more of A White Shell.  Kira has been extremely cross with me for leaving her in the middle of her twenty-eighth birthday party for about a year.

Given this hiatus, if my voice sounds a little 'off,' it's because I'm rusty, and I apologize for that.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for being there for me online in the past year, whether we've spoken online, in real life, or you were just wandering through and read something of mine.  You people are what makes writing worth it.

Here were this year's prompts:

Kaylee Arafinwiel: Something related to her one hobbitous fic, "Out of the Dust," which can be found here: http://www.lotrgfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=2143 

Marta: Sam, Bilbo, or Gollum, any two out of the three.

Armariel: Did the Ents find the Entwives?

Nautika: Young Boromir and Faramir

Captain Facepalm: The new King of Gondor (etc, etc) holds auditions for the position of Official Food-taster to the Kinge.

Who applies? How do they fare?

Linda Hoyland: Aragorn and Faramir reassuring Pippin when he makes a mistake of some sort.

Raksha: I'd love anything about Faramir. Preference is for Faramir/Eowyn, Faramir/Aragorn friendship, Faramir/Legolas friendship, Faramir and hobbits

Rosie: A story involving some, if not all of the four hobbits and Strider after the Coronation?  It can have other members of the Fellowship too.

Antane: Frodo in the West as he's healing, with Celebrian, other elves, and/or Valar.

GoldVermilion87: Tom (Whitwell, OC) goes to a birthday party and gets a present that he doesn't like. At all.

Dreamflower: Young Gerontius and Gandalf





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List