Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search
swiss replica watches replica watches uk Replica Rolex DateJust Watches

Vairë Was a Weaver, or, Real Men Wear Corsets  by Celeritas

Negotiations were to recommence after lunch, which was certainly an interesting affair on its own.

The ambassador of Khand and his retinue were able to confirm the rumor of the King and Steward’s strange attire, but they gave no reaction.

The Ringbearer and his esquire were absent, but anyone who may have been concerned could have been told that a sumptuous meal had been delivered to their lodgings.

Legolas was also absent, although Gimli could be seen giving furtive glances to Aragorn and alternately snickering and shaking his head in dismay.

Elladan, Elrohir, and a whole slew of other elves were enjoying themselves immensely.

Galadriel made it a point to reinforce Arwen’s injunction concerning her hairpins.

The Steward received from the King a list of notes from the morning’s audience, including a number of matters that would need more detailed pursuit before they could be resolved effectively.

Éowyn smiled and sat next her brother, while a young lady aged twenty observed the twain from across the room.

In another corner of the hall, Targon, encouraged by Sir Peregrin, had his sketchbook open and a piece of charcoal in his hand.

And beyond, in the Fifth Circle, the Horse & Rider’s innkeeper was telling his chief rival the extreme likelihood of his brew being used at the night’s festivities.





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List