Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Spectrums  by Eärillë

Genres: Sci-Fi, Spiritual

Rating: G

Summary: The void that used to be the centre of Arda was no more. At last, the special, special solar system was complete with its own star…

Notes: Inspired by Fiondil’s story, “The Wars of the Valar.” And here is also my interpretation on how the sun was actually formed, free of the burdens of flowery poets and zealous scribes. :) Fiondil and I happen to share quite a similar concept. Go read his work on Stories of Arda if you would find more about how the Valar form stars and all! I don’t even have a clue of how he managed to combine Silm and sci-fi so flawlessly. *grin*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The special star formed swiftly in its orbit, powered by the last fruit of Laurellin, worked on with love and apprehention in equal measures by Lady Varda and Lord Aulë. It expanded and blazed forth, reflected in different hues by all the planets that circled around it.

Arien took her place with solemn joy, forsaking her earthly raiment and letting her aura burn bright, adding to the strong rays of the life-giving protector.

The blue orb of Arda shone nearly as brightly with the reflection, and a part of it received its first sunrise.

Valinor rejoiced.

The Exiled Ñoldor cheered.





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List